AAA Approved Auto Repair shop
Our shop is a AAA Approved auto repair facility. What this means for you is we follow stringent requirements regarding quality, reliability, and pricing. AAA inspects and reviews our shop on a regular basis. AAA Service Specialists have an Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certification and an extensive background in automotive repair and service.
Other qualities of a AAA Approved Auto Repair Shop include:
- Inspection of the facility for cleanliness and proper tools
- Verification of adequate technical training and appropriate technician certifications
- Customers may provide their opinion on how well we met their needs with our Service Satisfaction Survey
- Peace of Mind knowing AAA stands behind the work performed
AAA Surveys: 100% satisfaction with our auto repair shop
For our shop to remain AAA Approved, each year we must provide them with 100’s of our actual invoices so they can survey our customers to see how well we cared for them. The AAA really wants to make sure we are the type of shop that gives them confidence when recommending us to their members. We have consistently ranked perfect 100% of near perfect since we’ve been approved.
All our customers, AAA members and non-members, can feel confident that our AAA Approved Auto Repair facility is reliable and trustworthy. Our Customers are provided with a written estimate of the cost of all work to be performed. We provide a 36-month/36,000-mile parts and labor guarantee of service on mechanical repairs by our shop. If requested replaced parts are returned to customers.
he AAA has investigated our shop more thoroughly than you ever could, they have surveyed our customers and checked all of our records, and equipment. They want to make sure that we are a great shop before they send their members here. If the AAA approves and trusts our shop, so will you!
AAA members and non-members can feel confident that our AAA Approved Auto Repair facility is reliable and trustworthy.
- Customers are provided with a written estimate of the cost of all work to be performed
- 36-month/36,000-mile parts and labor guarantee of service on mechanical repairs by the facility
- Replaced parts are returned to customers, upon request
AAA members receive the added benefit of:
- If a AAA member is unsatisfied with the service or repairs received at a AAA Approved Auto Repair facility, the facility has agreed to accept the decision instructed by AAA in order to correct the member’s concern.